It took ages to convince the right people to sit on your advisory board. So why aren't they helping? Read story
Jules Pieri is Founder and CEO of the online marketplace Daily Grommet. The company’s “Citizen Commerce” platform is reshaping how consumer products get discovered, shared, and bought. Jules started her career as and industrial designer for technology companies, and was subsequently a senior executive for large brands such as Keds, Stride Rite and Playskool. Daily Grommet is her third startup, following roles as VP at Design Continuum and President of Ziggs.com. She completed her undergrad degree, summa cum laude, at the University of Michigan and people tell her she is the first designer to graduate from Harvard Business School. Jules is frequently tapped to speak on consumer trends and technologies, social media, design, and entrepreneurship and has done so at many institutions such at HBS, SCAD, and MIT, and at conferences such as South by Southwest, and in media outlets like NECN, NPR, and Fox. She writes a personal blog on these subjects at www.jules.dailygrommet.com and she tweets at @julespieri. Jules is a Springboard Enterprises alumna and a contributor to "Been There, Run That."
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals