What soared? What bored? Gather ye marketers, for that magical time of year when we review budgets and assess advertising, sales, marketing, and public re... Read story
What first steps can a small business take toward upping its image and name recognition? Read story
If you don't speak the language, it's tricky to find a web site expert who doesn't leave you feeling stunned and a tad obtuse. Professionals dedicated to ... Read story
Trendy fonts and cheesy clip art make me grumpy. Thumb through your local paper and note the epidemic usage of the "comic sans" font and those annoying li... Read story
For some small business owners, media buying is a mystery-shrouded endeavor -- one that they have neither the experience nor the inclination to delve into... Read story
OK, I admit it: I've been jilted. Not often, mind you. In fact, only once. We business owners know the object of the game is to hold on to all of our qual... Read story
Like most small businesspeople, I have a limited amount of funds to devote to marketing and advertising. Even in a relatively small market like Portland, ... Read story
After logging many hours on the treadmill at the gym, I've come to see a lot in common between physical fitness and marketing. If you are embarking on a m... Read story
"Good advertising" is certainly a subjective term. Different layouts, font styles, images, and copywriting styles appeal to different audiences. You can r... Read story
Direct mail has become a huge advertising and marketing vehicle. Although referred to as "junk mail" by many of us who have our boxes stuffed daily with f... Read story
Sometimes explaining that I work in the public relations field elicits disdain, maybe a snort of derision, perhaps a subtle shaking of the head. Then ther... Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business