Sure, everything seems rosy now. But when you and your co-founder no longer see eye-to-eye, you'll be glad you did the paperwork early on. Read story
Laura McCann Ramsey
Laura McCann graduated from Parson's School of Design in New York. Her early career was as a fashion designer. Before she turned thirty she founded Fashion Express Worldwide, a global product development and sourcing agency whose clients included, Express, Victoria's Secret, New York and company, Express and Target. Laura’s next venture, Zweave, a high tech start up in the PLM space received eight SBIR grants from the DoD. Laura’s design thinking and right-left brain skills lead her to found WYSWYG, llc a digital design agency focused on brand strategy for start-ups. As SVP of Product Management at Stylesight, the leading online trend service, Laura’s skills as a technology manager included implementing change management in the company’s China offices. She has received exceptional attention from the press for her managerial style and for being a pro-active leader supporting women in business appearing on Good Day New York, CNNfn, and NPR. She has received press coverage in Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur, Success, The Wall Street Journal, The Star Ledger, Women’s Wear Daily and the Bobbin report.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals