How can you bootstrap when you have to build an actual product? And a complicated one, at that? Read story
Technology expert. Global entrepreneur. Mentor.
Laura Smoliar, with over 15 years professional experience and a Ph.D. in physical chemistry, specializes in the commercialization of technology – beginning with helping customers identify specific needs through design, development, production and packaging of specialized products. A leader of three start-ups, Laura’s work experience in Silicon Valley, Asia, and Europe gives her a decidedly international perspective. A dedicated mentor to science graduates since 1997, Laura also serves as an advisor to venture capital and equity investment firms and sits on the advisory boards of Open Photonics, Inc. and Tau Science. @@lsmoliar
These five considerations can help you map out a manufacturing strategy -- and decide where that strategy should take place. Read story
Two government programs designed to help fund critical, long-shot technology have recently been opened to venture firms. But is this the sort of development ... Read story
Are you wasting time courting customers that don't have budgets or venture capitalists that don't have any money? Ask these questions to find out if the time... Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals