Harvard Business School grad Angela Newman left a high-paying consulting career to launch her own line of high-tech women's undergarments. Below, she shares ... Read story
Lee Clifford and Julie Schlosser are the co-founders of Altruette, a charitable company that designs products to help nonprofits reach consumers. Previously Clifford was an editor at Fortune Magazine where she oversaw some of the magazine's bestselling issues such as The 100 Best Companies to Work For and The 50 Most Powerful Women in Business. She was named one of the top 30 business journalists under 30 by TJFR. She was a mentor with Girls Write Now from 2008-2010 and currently sits on their board. She graduated with a B.A. in History from Columbia University. Before founding Altruette, Schlosser served nine years as a writer and editor at Fortune magazine. She was responsible for writing and editing stories that covered a range of topics, such as management, philanthropy, retail, technology, and design. Schlosser served as an IRP fellow in India in 2005 where she researched the impact of technology on literacy. She holds an MA degree from the Johns Hopkins University in Washington, D.C., and Bologna, Italy, where she concentrated on international economics; and a BA degree from the University of California, Irvine. @AltruetteCharms
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business