Screensharing is hardly a new idea. But these three hackers from Penn figured out how to make it impossibly easy--no special software required. Read story
Lindsay Blakely is a senior editor at Inc.com. She oversees tech and innovation coverage from the San Francisco bureau. Previously she was a small business editor at CBS Interactive and before that she was a reporter for Fortune.com and Business 2.0 magazine. @lindsayblakely
My Google Profile+
SOPA may be dead, but there are more legislative threats where it came from. Internet advocates like Reddit founder Alexis Ohanian talked about them yesterday. Read story
When Scott Harrison asked Inc. 5000 entrepreneurs to help him solve the world's water crisis, they answered. Read story
A social data start-up now offers companies the ability to dig through the complete history of Tweets--for a price. Read story
The mastermind of Twitter and Square talks about how he became a founder and what that title really means. Read story
Think of it as Siri for your social life. Using artificial intelligence, Bottlenose reads and interprets messages--so you don't have to. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business