As customer attitudes change, "giving back" is no longer an option. It's a necessity. Here's how to make it good business, too. Read story
Lynley Sides is CEO of The Glue Network, a platform that enables companies of all sizes to improve their bottom lines through giving and social media. A seasoned tech and digital media executive, Lynley founded and ran two profitable social ventures prior to Glue and has assisted numerous others. Lynley is a Springboard Enterprises alumna and a contributor to "Been There, Run That." You can follow her on Twitter at @LynleySides. @LynleySides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business