Here's how to become an entrepreneur-in-residence -- even if that isn't your official title. Read story
Marcia Zellers is well known as an innovator in the digital media and entertainment space. Her career began in magazines and print media before she co-founded MTV Online in 1994 on the cusp of the introduction of the web browser. Zellers went on to lead numerous high-profile digital media initiatives. As head of the AFI Digital Content Lab in the 2000s, she worked with most of the U.S.’ major entertainment companies and related tech startups to create cutting edge digital entertainment properties. Based in Los Angeles, she currently runs Digital Marketing for FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, one of the world’s top colleges for fashion and design. At FIDM, she oversees all digital marketing efforts, social media, digital reputation management, SEO, SEM, analytics, and back and front end technology development. To scratch her entrepreneurial itch, she created and runs Tootzypop, a growing daily blog and email for savvy urban women over 40 that is part of the Glam Media Network. She is a 2008 Springboard Enterprises alumna and a contributor to Been There, Run That.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business