Mark Hodesh, owner of Downtown Home and Garden in Ann Arbor, Michigan, explains why the Affordable Care Act is good for small business. Read story
Mark Hodesh is a small business owner from Ann Arbor, Michigan. In 1975, Hodesh bought the century-old Hertler Bros., a downtown shop that sells gardening supplies, kitchenware, and outdoor furnishings. He sold the store in 1981, when he moved to New York, and then to Maine, with his wife. In Maine, Hodesh and his wife bought the Castine Inn, a hundred-year-old summer hotel. In 1997, Hodesh and his wife sold the Inn, returned to Ann Arbor, re-purchased Hertler Bros., and renamed the store Downtown Home and Garden. Today, the store has 13 employees. @DowntownHG
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business