Why you should build a relationship with third-party influencers to gain traction within the consumer marketplace. Read story
Michael A. Olguin is the president of Formula PR, a national public relations boutique with offices in New York, Los Angeles and San Diego. As a public relations veteran with over 25 years of experience, Michael is an innovative thinker that challenges convention. His integrated marketing approach and ability to connect brands to target audiences has established Formula as a truly progressive agency. He has represented such high-profile brands as Newcastle, Tecate, Tribe Hummus, Kashi, Pinkberry, Pottery Barn Kids, ESPN, among many others. @FormulaPR @MichaelOlguin @FormulaPR
How to determine which prospects are a fit for your organization. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business