More and more businesses are pouring time and money into tweeting and posting on Facebook. But there's a better way. Read story
Michael Fertik founded Reputation.com with the belief that businesses and individuals have the right to control and protect their online reputation and privacy. Credited with pioneering the field of online reputation management (ORM), Fertik is lauded as the world's leading cyberthinker in digital privacy and reputation. Recently named Entrepreneur of the Year by TechAmerica, Michael is also a member of the World Economic Forum Global Agenda Council on the Future of the Internet and received the World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer 2011 Award. In addition to writing for Inc.com, he contributes columns in the Harvard Business Review (HBR), Reuters, and Newsweek. Michael frequently appears on national and international outlets, including BBC, Good Morning America, Today Show, CBS Early Show, CNN, Fox, Bloomberg, and MSNBC. @michaelfertik
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business