Philanthropy is at its best when it is founded on entrepreneurial zest--think of social challenges as an opportunity to create large, profitable enterprises. Read story
Naveen Jain is an entrepreneur, philanthropist and technology pioneer. He is the founder of World Innovation Institute, Moon Express, inome and InfoSpace. He is a trustee of the board and co-chairman of “Education and Global Development” for the X Prize Foundation, where he is focused on finding entrepreneurial solutions to address the global challenges in entrepreneurship, education, health, and space exploration. Naveen is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Forbes, Economist, and Portfolio.com. @Naveen_Jain_CEO
Many entrepreneurs have the same drive and dedication as Olympic athletes, but the difference is an entrepreneur's target is always moving. Read story
Rethinking the concept of Outliers , Naveen Jain posits that groundbreaking innovation will come from laypeople. Read story
Entrepreneur and innovator Naveen Jain calls for the President to implement several suggestions that promise to spur innovation and entrepreneurship in America. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business