The CEO of Happy Family talks about the recent acquisition by Danone, the company's future, and what it means for her role. Read story
Nicole Marie Richardson is the executive editor for special projects at Inc.com. She manages the website's largest projects, including the Inc. 5000, an annual list of the fastest-growing, privately-held companies in America. She oversees year-round coverage of the outstanding entrepreneurs on the Inc. 5000 list. Nicole is a regular contributor to Essence magazine. @nicole_marie79
We asked members of the Inc. community what one question they want the president to address in Tuesday night's State of the Union. Here's what they had to say. Read story
What do hundreds of dollars worth of parking tickets, people cued up on Southern California streets, and Vietnamese Banh Mi sandwiches all have in ... Read story
Anyone can buy an iPad. Here are some of the more intangible things that our @IncMagazine followers told us they wanted this year for the holidays. View slideshow
Virginia entrepreneur Earl Stafford explains why he spent nearly $2 million to bring hundreds of people to Barack Obama's inauguration. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business