Dead equity -- equity held by employees and founders no longer working at the company -- is a large and growing problem. Read story
Noam Wasserman and Furqan Nazeeri
Dr. Noam Wasserman is a professor at Harvard Business School. His research focuses on Founders’ Dilemmas: the early, often difficult, decisions founders face that have long-term implications for them and their startups. At HBS, he teaches a course named Founders’ Dilemmas that has won both school-wide and national awards. His book, The Founder’s Dilemmas: Anticipating and Avoiding the Pitfalls That Can Sink a Startup, will be published in March. Furqan Nazeeri is a Partner at ExtensionEngine, LLC with more than 15 years experience building and managing high growth software companies. Previously, he was the founder and CEO of Pivot, Inc. where he raised over $15 million in capital and built what is today one of the largest networks for professional traders. Mr. Nazeeri has a BSE in aerospace engineering from the University of Michigan and a MBA from Harvard University. At Michigan he was team leader for the national champion solar car team and continues to be an adviser and mentor to @noamwass @altgate
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business