It's not just a matter of finding creative dreamers; you need people who can turn ideas into money. Here's what to look for. Read story
Pete Maulik is Chief Strategy Officer at Fahrenheit 212, an innovation consultancy engaged to deliver top-line growth. Fahrenheit frames innovation strategies, creates new products, brands, and business and accelerates their path to market. As Chief Strategy Officer, Pete is responsible for operationalizing and evolving Fahrenheit 212's performance-based compensation model, which aligns the company's risk and reward with that of its clients, as two-thirds of the company's revenue from any given project are paid only on the realization of client-determined milestones. He is also responsible for the company's talent management, and the development of innovation strategies for all of Fahrenheit 212's clients. Pete holds an undergraduate degree from Harvard and an MBA from Columbia Business School. @Fahrenheit212
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business