Data is changing business as you know it. Check out this excerpt from the forthcoming book, Too Big to Ignore: The Business Case for Big Data. Read story
Phil Simon is a sought-after speaker and the author of five management books. His most recent, Too Big To Ignore: The Business Case for Big Data, will be released in March of 2013 (John Wiley & Sons). A recognized technology expert, he consults companies on how to optimize their use of technology. His contributions have been featured on NBC, CNBC, Inc. Magazine, BusinessWeek, The Huffington Post, The Globe and Mail, Fast Company, the American Express Open Forum, ComputerWorld, Technorati, ZDNet, ABC News, Forbes, The New York Times, ReadWriteWeb, and many other sites. @philsimon
Online platforms allow for almost unlimited scaling. And that's precisely how your business can get into trouble. Read story
Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook all know the strategy. Here's how you can make it work for your business. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business