When you're building a start-up, it's easy to lose sight of your original vision. I learned the incredible importance of knowing precisely where you don't wa... Read story
Riley Gibson is the co-founder and CEO of Napkin Labs, a Boulder based start-up that builds tools to help companies turn their Facebook fans into an army of collaborators for new insights and ideas. Before Napkin Labs, Riley worked at Intel and The Sterling Rice Group, where he was involved in a range of innovation projects and initiatives. For more of Riley's thoughts on start-ups and innovation, check out the Napkin Labs blog. @RileyGibson
Is it time to take the leap? Here are founders' words of wisdom on whether you're truly ready to make it on your own. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals