It's up to you to set the example for ethical behavior at your company. Don't kid yourself that your employees aren't watching. Read story
Robert S. Kaplan
Rob Kaplan is a Professor of Management Practice at Harvard Business School and author of What to Ask the Person in the Mirror: Critical Questions for Becoming a More Effective Leader and Reaching Your Potential. He is also co-chairman of Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, a global venture philanthropy firm. Prior to joining Harvard Business School, Rob served as Vice Chairman of The Goldman Sachs Group, with oversight responsibility for the Investment Banking and Investment Management Divisions. @Robskaplan
Everyone has a success story and a failure story. Which is in your mind when you're making a big decision? Read story
You know you have a vision for your company. So why are so many employees unsure what it is? Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business