The reason so many would-be entrepreneurs fails is because they get too hung up on their ideas. Read story
Ron Leshem is a founding partner and the Chief Marketing Officer of Prodege, which offers "virtual currency" to its users, in exchange for their registration, every time they search, purchase, play games, and share opinions online. The company's flagship property Swagbucks.com, the web’s premier online rewards destination, is No. 43 on the 2011 Inc. 500 list. Prior to joining Prodege, Ron provided linguistic consulting to Bay Area firms in the field of speech technology, including popular toymaker LeapFrog. @SwagBucks
When making the jump to social media marketing, small enterprises must avoid assuming that customers are ever truly engaged. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business