There are plenty of startups that offer to help your social media efforts. How can you tell if they're worth your time and money? Read story
Rudina joined Fairhaven Capital at its inception in 2007. She has invested in and serves on the boards of Crowdtwist and FashionPlaytes. Previously, she was a senior manager in the corporate development group at Microsoft Corporation. In this position, Rudina was responsible for sourcing, structuring, and negotiating Microsoft's acquisitions and strategic investments including iView Multimedia, Deep Metrix and Lionhead Studios. Prior to Microsoft, she worked as an investment banker in the technology group at Credit Suisse. Rudina graduated magna cum laude from Wellesley College with a B.A. in economics and international relations, and received her MBA from the Harvard Business School. She has been elected to the Phi Beta Kappa and Omicron Delta Epsilon honor societies. Rudina is co-chair of the New England Venture Association (NEVN), the largest young venture capital organization on the East Coast. She is a 2011 Boston Business Journal 40-under-40 honoree for her professional accomplishments and community involvement. @rudina11
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business