Twitter will file to go public, Foursquare will fail, and other entrepreneur events that will unfold in the year ahead. Read story
Sam Hamadeh, founder and CEO of PrivCo, is a veteran media entrepreneur, corporate attorney, and financial expert in New York. In 1997, Sam co-founded VAULT.com, a career information website, and sold it 10 years later for close to $100 million. In 2009, Hamadeh founded the private company financial data firm PrivCo. He graduated from the Wharton School and University of Pennsylvania Law School. @SamHamadehNYC
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business