Building relationships with the press can feel a lot like dating. Follow these rules to develop a real connection. Read story
Saretta Holler Brown is the founder of Holler Ink, a PR and marketing agency building positive brands and people. Known for her sassy, passionate approach, Saretta brings fun, focus and fresh ideas to every strategic engagement, earning her clients notoriety and recognition among peers, clients and media outlets. She encourages clients to speak up ... and when they do, she is there to help them with how they say it, what they say and where they say it. @HollerInk
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business