Do either of these two things, and you'll very likely end up as the former CEO. Read story
Scott began his career as a venture capitalist in 2000, working as a senior managing director at Insight Venture Partners. In 2006, he founded OpenView Venture Partners, a Boston-based venture capital firm that invests in expansion-stage technology companies, where he is currently the senior managing director. He has spent more than a decade developing and communicating the vision that VC firms can, and should, offer meaningful value beyond the capital that they invest. Prior to becoming a venture capitalist, Scott held senior positions Putnam Investments, Lehman Brothers, and McKinsey & Company.
Scott graduated from MIT with a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering and a Master of Science in management from the MIT Sloan MBA program. He also holds a BS and MS in mechanical engineering from the University of California, Davis. @scottsnews
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business