The flu outbreak made me pause and consider another powerful contagion. Read story
Selena Cuffe is the president & CEO of Heritage Link Brands. Previously Selena served as a marketer for the Council on International Educational Exchange and the Procter & Gamble Company. While there, she managed its $100 million North America marketing budget, supported the commercialization of all Pringles flavors in the United States, Canada, and Latin America, and owned the African American and Hispanic marketing plans. Cuffe is a graduate of Stanford University and holds an MBA with honors from Harvard University. @selenacuffe
Do you wear black like a New Yorker, or take risks with bold and bright colors? What about your decor? These tips can help you stand out from the crowd and e... Read story
Fellow entrepreneurs told me that going out on my own had its benefits, but once I took the leap I discovered even more unique perks that no one had prepared... Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals