Our company is stocked with scientists, but we still can't solve every technical challenge ourselves. Enter the scientific advisory board. Read story
Sharon Flank is founder and CEO of InfraTrac, a product verification company. She has managed scientists, academics and software engineers. She helped create companies later sold to AOL and Kodak. Sharon is a frequent speaker on anti-counterfeiting and medication safety. She received her Ph.D. from Harvard and her A.B. from Cornell. She is a Springboard alumna and contributor to “Been There, Run That.”
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business