What does the JOBS Act have to do with the Statue of Liberty? The founder of Indiegogo breaks down the uniquely American benefits to new crowdfunding legisla... Read story
Slava Rubin is CEO and co-founder of IndieGoGo, a funding platform that offers anyone with an idea—creative, cause-related, or entrepreneurial—the tools to raise money. Since IndieGoGo launched in 2008, millions of dollars have been distributed to more than 55,000 campaigns around the world. In 2011, IndieGoGo was named one of the partner companies for Startup America, President Obama’s initiative to stimulate entrepreneurship in America. Prior to co-founding IndieGoGo, Slava was a strategy consultant leading growth initiatives for clients such as MasterCard, Goldman Sachs, and FedEx. Slava is also the founder of "Music Against Myeloma," an annual charity event that raises funds for and awareness of cancer research. @GoGoSlava
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business