What's it take to raise strong, confident women who will build the Apples, Facebooks, and Amazons of the future? One marketing exec (and mom) weighs in. Read story
Stacey has extensive experience in generating demand, fueling growth, and building brand name global recognition for technology companies. She brings two decades of Cloud, CRM, Service Management, and Enterprise Application experience to ServiceMax. Prior to ServiceMax Stacey was the Vice President of Global Marketing Communications at SuccessFactors, where she pioneered the marcomm function in 2005, and was instrumental in the company’s successful IPO in 2007. Prior to SuccessFactors, Stacey held various leadership roles at ServiceSource, Clarify, and Oracle. Stacey holds a BA in English from Emory University, where she was a four time first team all-conference soccer player. Stacey has a young daughter with another on the way and hasn’t given up the notion that she can still “do it all.” @staceyepstein
Yes, we know: This shouldn't be your responsibility. But these rules will help prevent an uncomfortable situation from getting worse. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business