Serial entrepreneur and author Steve Blank gave the commencement speech at the University of Minnesota. His advice is relevant for anyone starting up. Read story
Steve Blank is a retired Silicon Valley serial entrepreneur-turned-educator who developed the Customer Development methodology that changes the way start-ups are "built." His book, "The Four Steps to the Epiphany," launched the Lean Startup movement. He teaches the methodology and his "Lean Launch Pad" class at UC Berkeley, Stanford, and Columbia, and as part of the National Science Foundation Innovation Corps. He blogs about entrepreneurship at www.steveblank.com. @sgblank
The movie industry has been consistently wrong in its claims that new platforms and channels would be the end of its business. Now it can't innovate, leading... Read story
Most successful founders are no strangers to chaos and stress. In fact, they learned how to deal with it gracefully at a very young age. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business