A new ad shows great humility, but will asking customers to come back actually bring them through the doors? Read story
As co-founder and managing partner of Peppercomm, Steve Cody is responsible for overall agency direction and management, new business development, new product development and agency marketing. Since co-founding the agency in 1995, he has been instrumental in Peppercomm's rise from a two-person start-up to its current position as one of the nation's best-known mid-sized strategic communications firms. He is the author of What's Keeping Your Customers Up at Night? and also writes at the award-winning blog, RepManBlog.com. @RepManCody
How a management team prepares for and manages a crisis is what sets a great business apart from a mediocre one. Here are a few steps key to PR success in th... Read story
Do you know how a client, prospect, potential hire, or member of the media really experiences your company? You need to find out now. Read story
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business