Though a balance sheet is intended to be a gateway to understanding a company's financial position, there are lots of places on one for valuable information to hide. Here's where to look. Read more
A basic income statement tracks revenue and expenses, but there’s so much more to be gleaned from it. Read more
Cash flow is the most important financial item for a small business owner to pay attention to. Here's how to speed it up. Read more
Every business has customers who can't or won't pay. But there are several ways you can deal with them. Read more
A new mortgage at today's microscopic rates can build you a cash-flow cushion that could keep you afloat in the next crisis. Read more
Basic Accounting topics:
Recent Basic Accounting Articles
Everyone's talking about the fiscal cliff. Please. Let's talk about small business' real problems. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business