A basic income statement tracks revenue and expenses, but there’s so much more to be gleaned from it. Read more
Though a balance sheet is intended to be a gateway to understanding a company's financial position, there are lots of places on one for valuable information to hide. Here's where to look. Read more
If you're managing a growing business, a few numbers and financial processes matter more than any others. Read more
Every business has customers who can't or won't pay. But there are several ways you can deal with them. Read more
If you can't take home a proper salary, it's time to take a long, hard look at your business. Read more
Basic Accounting topics:
Recent Basic Accounting Articles
Everyone's talking about the fiscal cliff. Please. Let's talk about small business' real problems. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals