That interview you had right before you made the job offer? It's not enough. Here are four things you must do on a new hire's first day. Read more
Recent Benefits/HR Articles
Recent news from Vermont suggests the new law might not be as bad as you think Read more
It's Friday afternoon. Are your employees actually working? Should you care? Read more
On January 1, 2014, the Affordable Care Act will require businesses with 50 or more full-time employees to offer health insurance. What if you have fewer tha... Read more
What happens when an employee makes a conflict public? Read more
Have you stopped to consider that your employees may talk about you the way you used to talk about your boss? Read more
Clay Robinson, owner of Sun King Brewing, says his company is weighing both options as they prepare for Obamacare. Read more
If you're using contractors because they are cheaper than employees, you may be in big trouble. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business