Putting every dollar you make back into your company, and not your pocket, can be brutal. These cost-saving tips can help. Read more
On a per capita basis, you could argue that Israel leads the world in start-up success. Inc.com contributor Peter Cohan looks at how several Israeli entrepreneurs beat unlikely odds. Read more
Here's the skinny on 10 industries primed for cash-strapped start-ups. View slideshow
Serial entrepreneur Jon Oringer bought one $800 camera to seed his own stock-photo business. Now that company is worth $760 million. Read more
We crunched the data to pinpoint industries with the lowest start-up costs--and highest growth potential. Here are the results. Read more
Philip Walker started Network Solutions Provider the old-fashioned way: By going door to door. Read more
Photographer Ron Henry knew his camera strap was a winner. Now he just needed to get the word out on the cheap. Read more
Nick Chasinov spent five years building his business while holding down another full-time position. Here's what he learned. Read more
Recent Bootstrapper's Bible Articles
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals