A killer company name isn't just about finding something that sounds right. Here are six things to keep in mind. Read more
What were the best and worst branding efforts of the year? From rebrandings to advertising, Inc. columnist Geoffrey James reveals his picks. Read more
What works today is the exact opposite of what worked a decade ago. Check out what you need to know to have a fresh strategy. Read more
There have been some dreadful rebrandings in the past, but this one takes the cake. Read more
What you need to know to market your new business idea, without spending much (or at all). Read more
Popular Advisor Tutorials
Recent Branding Articles
After founding Oakley--and selling it for $2.1 billion--Jim Jannard is taking on the film industry with Red, his high-tech-camera company. But playing the in... Read more
Your social values can be a boon to your brand--and your revenue. Here's how. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business