Hey, do you have anything cheaper? Four smart ways to go downmarket without tarnishing your brand. Read more
Recent Branding Articles
Lifelong friends Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield took both sustainable profit and social activism into consideration when starting their ice cream business. Read more
For Hugh Hefner, the sexual revolution was also a huge business opportunity. Here's how the founder of Playboy turned a nudie mag into a global brand. Read more
Rather than fearing the disruption caused by new technology, David Sarnoff embraced it, building a broadcast empire first in radio and then in TV. Read more
Most consumers friend a brand on Facebook or MySpace to receive special offers; they are less likely to follow a brand on Twitter. Read more
Not only did he build one of the largest automobile manufacturers, he set in motion a series of changes that would change society as a whole. Read more
Jeff Bezos is an e-commerce pioneer who started Amazon.com to sell books, and expanded into just about everything else. Read more
By assembling a grassroots sales force, this pioneering African-American entrepreneur built a multimillion-dollar enterprise in the Jim Crow era. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business