What rights do you have when protecting your trademark internationally? You may be surprised. Read more
Recent Branding Articles
Each week, 12 million people in 125 countries take Zumba Fitness classes. Here, co-founder Alberto Perlman talks about how he protects the company's trademark. Watch video
In 2009, in order to build her organic baby food company, Shazi Visram raised $11 million--fast. Last year, HappyFamily Brands's sales hit $35 million. Watch video
Want explosive growth? Strategize like a world-renowned pool player. Read more
As front man Lance Armstrong bows under the pressure of steroid allegations, Livestrong CEO Doug Ulman says the international brand will remain strong. Read more
When you do something altruistic, your brain releases a squirt of the neurotransmitter Dopamine, and you feel good. Read more
You want results, and all they talk about is "branding." What gives? Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business