Large companies spent a collective $84 billion to buy tech start-ups last year. Check out who made the most deals and what motivated them. Read more
Buying a Small Business
An overview of how to determine what business suits you, what you can afford, and how to perform due diligence. Read more
A successful small business sale begins with a solid grasp of business valuation. Here's what you need to know to set your company at the right price. Read more
A good investment banker is more than just a deal-maker; they can also provide important insights about your business and industry. Read more
With thousands of franchise opportunities, it's no easy task. Follow our guide to choosing one that will give you a greater chance of success. Read more
Buying a Small Business topics:
- How to Find a Business to Buy
- Assembling a Team to Buy a Business
- Understanding Business Valuations
- Financing a Purchase
Recent Buying a Small Business Articles
Crowdfunding critics take note: A recent study by Wharton professor Ethan Mollick proves that crowdfunders are better than you might think at finding quality... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business