Chip and Dan Heath, authors of Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work, on how to make better executive decisions Read more
Closing the Deal
Phil Libin, the founder of Evernote, once used tricks to sell ideas. Now, he's found a better strategy for building strong relationships. Read more
The host of MSNBC's Your Business says now might not be the right time to send clients gifts. Here's why. Watch video
Grow your client base. Advice from Jenny Fleiss, co-founder of Rent the Runway, and Scott Gerber, founder of the Young Entrepreneur Council. Watch video
Anyone who sells should be able to master these five classic ways to ask for the business. Read more
Recent Closing the Deal Articles
Negotiating is not about sealing the deal, but framing the optimal relationship. Sometimes that's impossible. Read more
Eminem did the trick: Your pitch went well and you signed on your biggest client yet. Time to celebrate. Just don’t go as crazy as you did at the company ... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business