Comcast Business VoiceEdge™ offers a complete managed voice solution, allowing you to focus on your business instead of your business communications. With Business VoiceEdge, all voice communications services are managed by Comcast. The managed voice solution minimizes capital expenditures, eliminates the need to manage and maintain a premise-based PBX or Key System, and ensures your voice communications system has the latest upgrades and technology.
Moves/adds/changes and management of multiple locations are simple with Business VoiceEdge in contrast to a premise-based system. Business VoiceEdge allows you to choose a package that’s right for each user type, catering your communication system to each individual in your organization.
In addition, VoiceEdge is geared specifically to mobility. With features like “Be Anywhere,” which ensures calls are not missed, and Remote Office, which allows users to utilize their phone number and profile features from anywhere they work, you and your people are never out of communication.
The service is priced based on the number of telephone lines, and then on the number of phones/users you have. For each user you may select from one of two feature packages.
The standard package includes:
- Assigned extension number
- 3-way calling
- Speed Dial
- Web Portal for feature management
- Call Park and Pick-up
- Call Waiting
- Call Transfer
- Group Directory
- Business Voice Continuity
- Do Not Disturb
- Basic Call Logs
- Last Number Redial
- 1 HD Voice Phone
The Unified Communication user package offers everything in the standard package, plus:
- Local Telephone Number
- Voicemail-to-Email Integration
- One Hunt Group
- Call Forwarding Always/Busy/No Answer
- Telephony Toolbar for click-to-dial capabilities and point-and-click feature customization
- “Be Anywhere” feature to ensure calls are not missed
- Remote Office to utilize your phone number and profile of features from anywhere that you work
- Music on Hold
- 1 HD Voice Phone