Productivity@Work Resource: Collaborate in the Cloud
Microsoft Services from Comcast feature a range of best-in-class, cloud-based email and collaboration tools to help you boost productivity and efficiency. These advanced, award-winning, powerful productivity tools—including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, and Off-Site and Mobile Access—are simple and easy to use. As a Comcast Business customer, you can take advantage of all these Microsoft Services free of charge!
Benefits include, but aren’t limited to:
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Share and view e-mail, calendars, and contacts from anywhere you have Internet access—on all of your devices.
- Synchronize e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- Use Scheduling Assistant to view co-worker availability and book meetings.
- Manage daily priorities and tasks company-wide with Task Manager.
- Search and access your company’s directory.
- Instantly find important information in your e-mail, calendar, contacts or tasks through keywords, dates, or other flexible criteria.
- Avoid and eradicate junk e-mail, threatening content, and questionable links.
- Get up to 25GB of storage for each e-mail account.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- All the benefits of Microsoft’s proven Exchange Server.
- No prolonged deployment necessary.
- No investment in expensive servers, software licenses or IT support.
- Professionally hosted and delivered by two companies you know and trust, Microsoft and Comcast.
- Microsoft SharePoint.
- Improve team productivity with easy-to-use collaboration tools.
- Share files, post messages and manage projects more effectively.
- Centralize management of large files and improve revision control.
- Support remote and mobile employees with real-time data and documents.
- Manage customer and vendor relationships more effectively.
- Get up to 10GB online storage and backup to provide security for your documents.
- Off-Site and Mobile Access.
- Use the Scheduling Assistant to efficiently book meetings.
- Search and access your company's Global Address List.
- Schedule out-of-office messages.
- View content in managed e-mail folders.
- Wirelessly send and receive e-mails that automatically synchronize with your office.
- Update appointments, tasks and your address book from any Windows Mobile device.
Learn more about Microsoft Services from Comcast Business
PRINT THIS ARTICLEEMAIL THIS ARTICLE