Productivity@Work Tip: Improve Communication and Collaboration with Upware™
If you’re looking for best-in-class cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions, without the need for extensive vetting, the Upware marketplace from Comcast Business can make your search easier. The Upware marketplace offers solutions from:
- Soonr Workplace, the leading Secure Online File Sharing and Collaboration service that empowers business teams to be productive through secure access to any type of business content, anywhere, and on any device. Soonr Workplace balances the ease of use desired by end-users with the security and control required by IT.
- Box, a secure, scalable content-sharing and collaboration platform that both users and IT love and adopt. It lets you store all of your content online, so you can access, manage, and share it from anywhere.
- WebEx, Share any content - video, documents, web pages, applications - via web conference with clients, coworkers, partners or vendors.
- YouSendIt, a simple, safe, and convenient content-sharing solution that works wherever you need to work. Collaborate effortlessly and securely with colleagues, clients, and contractors, and move your business forward.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange from Comcast Business, the most powerful set of cloud-based productivity tools that will unlock the potential of your business. Use Microsoft Outlook for business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, or browser. Use Microsoft SharePoint for collaboration, document sharing, and storage of large files. Increase user productivity, and keep your organization safe while maintaining the control you need.
In addition, Upware from Comcast Business provides:
- Data Backup. Providers include MozyPro (desktop and server), Carbonite Business, and Digital Safe.
- Data Security. You’ll find solutions from market leaders Norton and Websense.
In addition, the Marketplace features a wide range of Comcast Business options, including:
- Business VoiceEdge (high-definition, Web-based phone service)
- Norton Business Suite
- Website Hosting, and more
The solutions also include our new Signature Support service, which offers 24/7 expert tech support to keep your computers, networks, servers, and other technology up and running.
Learn more about Upware from Comcast Business by visiting or call the Cloud Desk at 855-867-5010 for a free Cloud Consult and learn how Upware can increase your company’s productivity. Cloud Desk agents are available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EDT.