Oral contracts are just that, words in the air. Put any agreement in writing if you want it to be worth something. Read more
Advice on how best to deal with lawsuits from Kay Koplovitz, founder of USA Network, and Scott Gerber, founder of the Young Entrepreneur Council. Watch video
Beijing is nursing a real-estate bubble proportionately larger than our own in 2005. If it bursts, the aftershock will hit every business in the U.S. Read more
What you push for in your contract negotiation Read more
Due to the independent nature of contract work, it can be a tricky thing to manage, even for experienced CEOs. Here's a look at the best practices for when to retain and how to manage an independent contractor. Read more
Recent Contract Law Articles
With office romance on the rise -- and employees are worrying less about hiding it -- here's how to keep from flirting with disaster. Read more
The rise of attempted wrongful termination suits leads employers to issue love contracts. Read more
Few would dispute the ability of the Internet to generate and spread information instantly and on a global basis. And few would deny that the Internet has... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals