Ask any of these dumb questions during an initial conversation with a customer and you've probably lost the sale. Read more
Recent Customers Articles
If you give a rep latitude to proactively problem solve, he'll work more efficiently, preserve customer satisfaction, and save you money. Here's why. Read more
How many more people will your customer tell about a bad experience versus a good one? Read more
The founder of WineLibrary.com says you can’t leave customer engagement behind in the social Web of 2011. Watch video
So, you messed up. You're not the only one. Here's what you can learn from Blackberry's service outage debacle and its strategy for easing customers' pain. Read more
I’ve written about Netflix before and ... Read more
Clayton Christensen is someone I greatly admire. He is the expert ... Read more
Ben Chestnut, CEO of MailChimp, described in the Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals