I am passionate about social media. I'm passionate about helping small businesses. I'm passionate about playing with my wife and kids. I'm passionate about watching baseball, and playing tennis. I'm passionate about writing and reading. Heck, I'm passionate about passion.
Passion is the energy that keeps us going, that keeps us filled with meaning, and happiness, and excitement, and anticipation. Passion is a powerful force in accomplishing anything you set your mind to, and in experiencing work and life the fullest extent possible.
Ultimately, passion is the driving force behind success and happiness that allows us all to live better lives.
I'm also passionate about quotes, and the power of quotes to inspire people. So, I thought I'd share my favorite quotes about passion with you. I share quotes like these with my team all the time. May these quotes inspire you to live a better life, and may they inspire those you share them with as well.
1. "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
2. "There is no passion to be found playing small--in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
3. "Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow."
-Anthony J. D'Angelo
4. "Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."
5. "If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins."
6. "We must act out passion before we can feel it."
7. "It is obvious that we can no more explain a passion to a person who has never experienced it than we can explain light to the blind."
-T. S. Eliot
8. "Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate."
-Jon Bon Jovi
9. "You can't fake passion."
10. "You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you're not passionate enough from the start, you'll never stick it out."
― Steve Jobs
11. "Yes, in all my research, the greatest leaders looked inward and were able to tell a good story with authenticity and passion."
12. "If you feel like there's something out there that you're supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it."
13. "If you don't love what you do, you won't do it with much conviction or passion."
14. It is the soul's duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion.
My personal favorite quote on passion is from a man who clearly had way more talent than he claims in the quote:
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." -Albert Einstein
What are you passionate about? Let me know your thoughts in the Comments section below.