Complaints are super helpful. Suggestions? Not so much. Evernote CEO Phil Libin explains how you should look at negative feedback. Read more
Dealing with Customer Complaints
You may be tempted to view negative feedback as a nuisance. But, if you respond the right way, it's a gift. Read more
You don't need a call center or a team of agents to provide the best customer service to your customers. All you need is a Twitter account and a cell phone. Read more
Some customers have legitimate complaints. Others are just itching for a fight--or a refund. How to respond. Read more
The relationship between buyers and sellers has changed. In the process, these four tactics have become major turn-offs. Read more
Popular Advisor Tutorials
Recent Dealing with Customer Complaints Articles
The wine and social media entrepreneur on what customers value most and businesses and entrepreneurs don't do enough of Watch video
When United Airlines broke Dave Carroll's guitar, he took to YouTube. Now, Carroll has launched GripeVine and Resolution 1 to fix companies' customer service... Read more
Reviews and ratings can build you up--or take you down. Tips to harness them successfully. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business