Ami Kassar, CEO of MultiFunding, describes several loan types you might consider, as well as why you would. (Hint: It has to do with equity.) Watch video
Whether you're looking for debt or equity financing, make sure your investors' goals match your own. Read more
To take Life is Good beyond t-shirts, founder Bert Jacobs had to borrow $16.5 million to buy out licensee contracts. Watch video
Growing companies can get much-needed capital without giving up equity or control through venture debt. Read more
As your business seeks to expand, chances are you will need bank financing to do so. The challenge is to approach your bank with eyes wide open. Here's how. Read more
Recent Debt Financing Articles
Student loans are preventing companies from hiring--or even getting off the ground. Young entrepreneurs share personal stories of starting up under the crush... Read more
Increased regulation of bank lending still needs to allow for measured risks that permit sound small businesses to receive funding needed to thrive. Read more
Advice on how to woo bankers from Ami Kassar, founder of MultiFunding.com, and Scott Gerber, founder of the Young Entrepreneur Council. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business