Before Carol's Daughter was large enough to require an equity partner, founder Lisa Price cultivated a personal relationship with her local Brooklyn bank man... Watch video
Recent Debt Financing Articles
Need a loan, but don't have much to offer? Here's what to consider and how to protect yourself when using personal assets to secure a business loan. Read more
Effectively managing your business credit is just as important as your personal credit reputation, but there are different steps to take and policies to cons... Read more
The controversial amendment is now part of a bill that could go before the Senate next week. Read more
When the bank asks you for a personal guarantee on your small business loan (and it will), here's what you need to know. Read more
Show your creditors that you can handle a cash crunch with a plan for managing crises. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business