A new report suggests that the fastest way to sell more apps is to start discounting. But there are some caveats. Read more
Need to keep an eye on what your competitors charge? Let software do the work for you. Read more
Holiday retail sales are expected to rise. But with big box retailers battling over who can offer the lowest prices, how can small businesses compete? Read more
Offering something for free is great for acquiring more customers... but not so great for the bottom line. If you're going to do it, know the risks. Read more
Cash flow is the most important financial item for a small business owner to pay attention to. Here's how to speed it up. Read more
Recent Discounting Strategies Articles
Marketing & Advertising mentor Lisa H. Buksbaum responds to the following question from an inc.com user: I have a Web site that ... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business