Venture capitalist Guy Kawasaki explodes the notion that entrepreneurs care only about lower taxes and regulation. Watch video
Recent Election 2012: The Entrepreneur's Agenda Articles
President Obama is holding his own among small business voters and, depending on which report you read, even beating Governor Romney. Let me explain. Read more
Stay current on 'Obamacare' as it pertains to your business. But wait until November to make any moves. Here's why. Read more
The most surprising, soaring rhetoric in Mitt Romney's speech last night: his praise of the Apollo moon program. Read more
A new poll shows the president's approval rating among entrepreneurs has fallen to a new low. Read more
Truth is, either candidate could have uttered those 14 words about entrepreneurship. Here's what they really meant. Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business