The Employment Training Cost Form is used by companies to evaluate the total cost of employment training. The Employment Training Cost Form provides blanks for each employee for more concise evaluation. This form is customizable for your company’s specific usage. View tool
Tools on Employee Training
The Training Analysis Sheet is used by employees to determine and communicate training needs to their employers. The Training Analysis Sheet provides a format to identify what skills and knowledge are needed to perform necessary duties. The analysis is used when communicating what skills need improvement or development to make the company more efficient, and is customizable for your company’s specific usage. View tool
The Training and Development Strategies Plan is used by companies to train employees on various methods used in their respective departments. The Training and Development Strategies Plan provides an overview with checklist, motivation for participation, implementation process, the training involved, methods of coaching and mentoring, and assessments with certificate of completion. This document is customizable for your company’s specific usage. View tool
The Training Director Job Description is used by companies to create a job description for the Training Director position. The Training Director Job Description provides clear standards for a director’s responsibilities, tasks, and qualifications. The description is used when posting the opportunity online or other advertisements for potential applicants, and is customizable for your company’s specific usage. View tool
The Training Manager Job Description is used by companies as a template for creating a description of the position for potential applicants. The Training Manager Job Description provides standards for a Manager’s responsibilities, tasks, and qualifications. The description is used when a company is placing a job posting for a Training Manager position, and is customizable for your company’s specific usage. View tool
The Training Needs Analysis is used by a company to determine who in the organization needs training and what specific areas they need training in. The Training Needs Analysis provides an outline for goals to be achieved, type of training, and expectations set by past results. This analysis is customizable for your company’s specific usage. View tool
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business