Life insurance policies aren't only for personal use to protect your family in the event of your death. Businesses are increasingly taking out life insurance on important employees to protect the business. Read on to figure out if life insurance is right for your business and how to go about getting it. Read more
Romney is learning the hard way that they're not good for PR. But they might not be great tax havens anymore either. Read more
Only a third of family-owned businesses survive the next generation. Here's how to teach your kids to take over. Read more
For most entrepreneurs, their biggest asset is often their business. Taking steps to protect that asset now is one of the smartest things you can do as a business owner. Here are some lessons in Estate Planning 101. Read more
Digital estate planning and password management are crucial when preparing for the unexpected. Read more
Recent Estate Planning Articles
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals